Thursday, July 31, 2014

FOUND HER MUSCLE GODDESS

Good friends are so hard to find and being the friend of a female bodybuilder is NOT easy lol..  Above is my dear friend Denise who started training with me at the weight of 185!  She is now in the 140s and has found her inner MUSCLE GODDESS!!  What you dont know is Denise is 52 years old!! This women is in the gym 5 days a week training HARD!  She trains legs with me which is no easy task and pushes herself daily.  I cant tell you how proud I am of her.  She not only is one of the strongest women I know she is also beautiful on the inside and out.  If you asked her years ago if she would be hitting a rear bicep I am sure she would say NO WAY but here she is a few years later doing just that and making 52 look fucking amazing.  Denise puts up with me and my mood swings on a daily basis and has helped me out in so many ways, I have nothing but love for her!  So lets celebrate finding your muscle goddess at any age and the fact that muscle on a women is AWESOME!!  GO DENISE!!

XOXO
Nuriye

PS- she is going to have a fit I put this picture up lol but I know you all would love her so I could not resist! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home