Monday, August 04, 2014

MORE MUSCLE?

I get this question all the time "do you want to get bigger"?  First let me say this, i got into bodybuilding to get BIG FUCKING MUSCLE so the answer is always the same..... YESSSSSSSSSS!   Like I have said before I dont bodybuild for the stage I do it for my life. Everyone has a choice and mine is to grow and I love my choice. :)  My body loves muscle and loves to grow so why stop a good thing especially since I have been able to keep my good looks and charming personality while doing it LOL! :)  Seriously, I have no plans to stop the growth cycle and with each show I do I am able to get on stage bigger and achieve a bigger, quality off season as well.  So as far as I am concerned I am really just getting started. :) 

XOXO
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home