Friday, September 12, 2014

Having a Blast

I must say I am having a blast with my more "scary" updates! :)  The truth is although I do find my muscle sexy and beautiful I also know its LETHAL.  The power I have can do alot of damage and I am very well aware of this. :)  I love that many enjoy this as well and that is what inspires updates like "fear me, crave me".  Crazy makeup is just a little extra for the fun of it!  I love stepping out of the box and intruducing this aspect to my site.  Rubbing my muscle, posing my muscle is awesome but I love to get a little crazy and show off just how scary and sexy it can be!  Some updates I seduce the cum out of you and some I scare the cum out of you either way makes me a very happy girl! :)
XOXO
Nuriye

2 Comments:

Blogger Tone said...

you would make an awesome female Bane, you should cosplay that sometime

12:54 PM  
Blogger Tone said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home