Sunday, October 05, 2014

FATE OF FBB

I get emails often asking me if they will indeed stop all FBB competitions and the answer is I dont know.  This is what I do know 2014 had more shows for FBB and I have talked to sponsors that intend to add more shows in 2015.  I dont pay attention to the rumors I pay attention to the facts so having said that I dont think we are going any where at this time.  Many think FBB is too "manly" this is why physique came on to the scene.  I did my own social research and followed some top physique girls on social media and what did I find....??  The same silly comments about these 125 lb girls, "you are manly", "that is gross" lol.  See this is the reality as long as there are insecure, close minded people in the world who have no idea what it is like to control what they put in their bodies there will ALWAYS be negative comments about women who do no matter how big or small their muscle is.  I dont sweat it in fact I find it quite amusing and it shows just how powerful I am compared to the "normal folk"! :)  So lets stay positive and continue to love the sport people love to hate lol.. 

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for responding to my email. It's good to have answers from someone who is close and a part of the situation. I guess I got very protective and paranoid of the fate of something I love so much.

8:27 PM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

No worries hun, stay positive and just continue to love FBB! :) So happy to have you as a fan of what I love to do. Thanks for the support!
XOXO
Nuriye

4:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home