Saturday, October 25, 2014

GO GET IT

One thing I have learned over the years is you must be relentless at getting what you want.  Never stop until you get it and stay humble and hungry always.  Now I took 2014 off from the stage to rest an injury and fucking GROW!  Just because I was not on the stage did not mean my eye was off the prize.  Day in, Day out in the gym sometimes in alot of pain grinding it out with one goal in mind and that is get on the stage in 2015 and look like I never have before.   I have a new coach, new game plan but the same goal.  No matter what your goal is and even if you have a minor set back DO NOT GIVE UP.  Its your life, your dream and no one can stop you from getting it except you so dont be that person.  2015 here we come baby!!
XOXO
Nuriye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home