Sunday, January 04, 2015

JUDGE

Well here we are in 2015 and no I dont have an epic resolution other than to stay epic.. :)  No, I actually do have something I do every year that is a kind of resolution.  As I got older and a bit wiser I have really worked on freeing myself from judgement.  As long as we all bleed the same and shit the same :) we have no right to judge another for how the look or the journey they take in life.  With all this social media judgement has really gotten out of control and its really made my quest to stay true to me much greater.  So I encourage you all to take a min before you pass judgement and remember its our differences and imperfections that make us all wonderful, beautiful humans man or woman.  Much love to you all!

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger ErnGetsGood said...

I can dig it. I wanna be tough like you. That's what I want to work on this year. To not give a shit about what others think, and to see myself as the totally rad person I really am!

Thanks for being a bad ass and sharing your journey with us.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Naughty Nuriye said...

I like that! Dont let others dictate how you feel about you or getting what you want. Its about the man you see in the mirror, thats all that matters! :) Now go get your "rad" on in 2015!! :)
xoxo
Nuriye

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home