Tuesday, January 13, 2015

WHY RAGE??

So I just saw one of your rage video and seriously you scare the living crap out of me. I FUCKING LOVE IT. Masturbating out of fear, now that's something new. The amount of weight you lift, your voice and intensity are scary as well. I love how your boobs bounce when your rip your shirt off. That's why I keep coming back, you have material that simply cannot be find anywhere else. I'm in heaven right now lol



The above is one of the many emails I received from lovers of the "rage" videos I post.  Some may ask "why do them" and of course I have an answer.  Its totally out of the box and different.  I am so comfortable in my own skin that I dont always have to flex and rub my pussy lol to feel sexy.  What would it be like to stand infront of a female that is 5'9'', 200 +lbs with muscle on muscle and see her totally lose control??!!  That very question may have some of you tenting in your pants just reading it and for me that is enough to keep the rage coming! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

2:44 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I like your rage videos as well, just wish you could fit more of your self in the frame when filming so I can see your whole body. Keep up the great work.

2:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well people I can guarantee you that the email she post isn't fake since I'm the one who wrote it :). I love almost all of your content, but those rage videos, it felt like I discover something rare.

6:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home