Wednesday, April 01, 2015

WHISPERS

Getting pumped and hot I peel off my warmup jacket aka.. let the whispers begin!! :)  Does this upset me at all?? NO.  Heres the way I look at it, I dont know if what is being said is good or bad and it does not matter.  As a FBB my love and duty is to BUILD a physique that is true to my sport.  Whipsers mean I have reached a level of success that evokes people to react.  Now lets say what they are saying is Negative...  Still in my favor because I know who I am and what I do and it is not my job to appeal to the masses to be "accepted".  All FBBS should embrace this and know positive or negative comments mean YOU DID IT!!  This is not a sport for "sheep" this is a sport for an individual who excels in both mental and physical disipline and greatness.  So I say "CHEERS TO THE WHIPERS"  it means my physique has reached a level that people have a hard time wrapping their head around and for me as a true lover of muscle nothing could be better!! :)

Much Love,
Nuriye :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home