Wednesday, November 11, 2015

AWESOME REMINDER

Do I focus on my body ALOT lol yes but what I also focus on is my spirit and living with love and not taking myself all too serious. :)  In a world that has become so full of judgement via social media and all other avenues I too at times find myself judging something I really try not to do.  Today I had a beautiful reminder to never judge someone on how they look.  There is this old woman who walks in my neighborhood and she walks slow and with a limp and she just looks so mean.  I used to just walk by her thinking "what a mean old lady" until one day I decided to smile at her and behind her grumpy face emerged a beautiful smile.  I was like WOW from that day on I started to wave and smile and she would do the same.  Today after months of doing my cardio by her she stopped me.  She said that I do such a good job and my heart just melted.  Now it was not her kind words that melted me, it was at that moment I got it.  She suffered from a stroke and her speech is very labored and quite hard to make out.  So for all this time I thought she was just a grumpy old lady when the reality is she is a strong woman fighting to regain movement in her body after her stroke.  Once I saw nothing in common with her and today we were united as women at very different times in our life but both strong and doing what we can do keep the strength.  Life, it teaches us such beautiful lessons we just have to listen to them.

XOXO
Nuriye :)

2 Comments:

Blogger bbuildingfan01 said...

That's very beautiful story and you're a very inspiring person I am a big fan of bodybuilding and of course female bodybuilders you ladies work so hard at your craft and I would like to thank you because I know that you have your good and bad days!! So keep up the good work and one day I hope to step on stage and enjoy bodybuilding as well and hope that one day I can have a pic taking with you. Have a great weekend !!

6:14 AM  
Blogger bbuildingfan01 said...

That's very beautiful story and you're a very inspiring person I am a big fan of bodybuilding and of course female bodybuilders you ladies work so hard at your craft and I would like to thank you because I know that you have your good and bad days!! So keep up the good work and one day I hope to step on stage and enjoy bodybuilding as well and hope that one day I can have a pic taking with you. Have a great weekend !!

6:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home