Saturday, November 14, 2015

FUCK PERFECT

Since I was a little girl I have always danced to the beat of my own drum.  I remember being a little girl telling my mom when I got married I wanted to wear a red dress and cowboy boots! :)  My goal is very simple to get better not perfect.  There is NO PERFECT anyway so FUCK PERFECT!  The amazing thing is when you own who you are and love who you are in your skin you will attract people who love you for you nothing more and nothing less.  With your "flaws" and imperfections they will think you are......... PERFECT! :)

XOXO
Nuriye

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lady Evans, nevertheless You are the perfect personification of Female muscular beauty. You radiate the bright light of powerful Femininity!
Have a great Monday, mats

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home